Sunday, June 3, 2012

What I've Been Working On Today

Today I've been taking , or I should say re-taking, pictures of my newest items. (Stupid lack of sunlight! haha)


Some new Italian Coin cufflinks for him or her:

A little something to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee from her Canadian subjects:

A few new Victorian inspired items:

A faery inspired necklace:
 
A new take on Steampunk earrings:
 
And finally (for today) a pirate Steampunk inspired necklace:
  
Which one is your favorite?

xo ~ Mad
 

8 comments:

  1. these are great pieces! i really like those coin cufflinks and the pirate steampunk necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! My favorite is the first pair of earrings in the Victorian inspired pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!!!! So awesome of you to celebrate canadian! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad nice new items :) I would have to say my favorite piece is the round Victorian earrings - those rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fun! You have been busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how incredibly hard is the choice, your last works are very inspired !
    I love the fun of the pirate necklace, the sweet of the faery, but the victorian bracelet is my fav :0)
    Congrats for your new collection !

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely, glad I found you from our etsy team site

    ReplyDelete